Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blue-throated bee-eater



When the sun hides behind the clouds, a reprieve from a hot day, when you're feeling frustrated cos you don't have anything to shoot at....out pops a pair of Bee-eaters to entertain you...or should it be to be entertained by me???? By looking at this pair, my guess would be "who is that clown with a black object flashing at us?" Well, that clown happens to be me flashing(errmm...not myself) at them. I was on duty at the TTW bridge when I spotted them doing a flypast infront of the Ranger's Post. So there I went armed with my camera & said hello to them. Tried to take a picture of them doing the flypast but was unable cos they were to fast for me or rather I was too slow for them....remember my eyes got stamps??? Well, now that the Blue-tailed Bee-eater has gone into hiding, it's time for the Blue-throated to come out & play..... and be entertained by me...heheh

No comments: